So the kids and I were getting ready to go. I had my daughter all dressed up in her "Olivia" outfit.
Quick Steps to Making your own Neck Rope
1. Cut 3 stripes of jersey knit in the colors you want. ( you can even cut up your own t shirts)
2. stack the ends and stitch it to keep it still and secure.
3. put that end in your mouth 8) to hold still and braid
4. once it is 15 in. long stitch the other end to secure.
5. then i made a tube covering. i just folded over a piece of jersey knit and stitched to make like a one inch tube. stick the braided rope through the tube.
6. Stitch the braided rope together to make a circle and use the tube to cover stitching.
THIS NECKLACE JUST STRETCHES OVER YOUR HEAD.
Sorry I am so sporadic in my posts. Life just gets so busy- I am sure you understand. On a parting note, I have been making costumes for a local business and here is one set I did.
I just love this picture and had to share it with you. Have a great day!