Monday, November 8, 2010

Etsy Showcase

As I mentioned in my last post, I have a very talented family.  We can all do something! I really wish we could live closer so we could be creative together.  I must say I am the main problem in this equation due to the fact I moved to New Mexico ( but I feel I am still a Texan at heart!).  Anyways I want to show you some of what my sister can do and my sister in law.  My sister just opened an etsy shop.  She makes these adorable twinkle toe shoes at a great price!

She also makes the most beautiful flowers! You may have seen them in some previous posts with my daughter modeling them.


You should check out the Sassy Goose Boutique and tell her I sent you!

I also wanted to share with you the talents of my sister in law.  She opened her etsy shop last year.  She makes several different items.  I just love her Christmas ornaments.  They look stunning on the tree sparkling in the Christmas lights.

She also makes capes, and boutique children's clothes like this cute pillowcase dress on my niece.

You can find some unique Christmas gifts at Pickled Peppers. 

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are PRECIOUS

    My little cousin would DIE over them.
    She's such a "FOOFOO & LACE" little girl

    Which is always a GOOD thing.

    ReplyDelete