Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To Do Tuesday

I think I have way to much to do but why not pile on these fabulous crafts and ideas!!
First up is some homemade laundry detergent by Sew Much Ado

Oh the money that can be saved!! Go Here to see how she makes it!!
Next up is this fun and educational activity that is right up my son's alley he loves cars and lining them up
This activity is from A Little Family Fun

You can go Here to see more about this fun way to practice numbers.

I would love to find this at my goodwill! Way to go Junk Blossoms.

You can go Here to see its beautiful transformation to this.  I so want it for my daughter's room!

Minutes to spare made this darling swag.

You know I love the Rags!  Go check out Minutes to Spare to see more.
 
And you mind as well go back on over to I am Momma Hear Me Roar.  Cheri is constantly amazing me.  I soo love this little cowboy room.  My son will eventually going to have his on room and we want to do it cowboy style! So here is my inspiration.

You  should look at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar to see more of this little cowboy's room.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamee! Thank you so much for featuring our vanity on your blog. That is so sweet of you. We really do appreciate it. I'm also glad I found your blog. Can't wait to get into your archives. I want to check out the recipe for the detergent closer. So many good ideas, so little time.!!! Blessings, Pat and Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bed is amazing. I am hopping over to see the vanity now. And yes, a rag garland is always cute. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing our idea on your cute blog!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete