Sunday, April 4, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

This week my goal is to shop as much as possible from my pantry, so here is the plan in no particular order.
Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Salad and Rolls
Chicken, Zucchini and Tortellini Bake
Tacos
BBQ Chicken, Stuffing and Veggies
Quesadillas

Dessert:  Banana Milkshakes and Smoothies

I don't have a recipe to share really but a tip my sister gave me for restaurant style quesadillas.
Make sure your skillet is hot, then put your butter side down flour tortilla on the skillet. Here is the part I always did wrong- put cheese all over your tortilla. This makes your quesadilla nice and cheesy and makes a huge difference on the taste, at least in my opinion.  Fill with your favorites and once the cheese has melted fold shut.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I loved it! Thanks for sharing! I have a great interview with a savvy blogger on my blog right now with great tips on how to help your blog grow. Come check it out http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/aprils-featured-interview-april.html

    ReplyDelete