1. Debbie over at debbie-debbiedoos has a wonderful tutorial up this week that shows you how to make this sweet tea cup and saucer for your garden.
2. Tammy over at Life on Possom Trot did a super job on this glittery rose made from a pop can! Go check out her site to find out the details of this project.
3. Alisa at The DIY Nest made a beautiful personalized gift by etching glass. I have been meaning to try this so it has to be on my to do list. Go to her blog to find out how to do this project.
4. One of the girls over at The Clever Chic had a great idea for a tool set for her son using real tools. Go to this blog to find out more.
5. Denise at Wallflower Grown Wild made some fun family magnets and shares how she does this project on her blog.
6. I am a sucker for children's clothes so I had to add this sweet dress. You can find out how this dress was made at The Sweet Life
I know!!! - soo many crafts and sooo little time.