Monday, May 10, 2010

Etsy Problems!!

Hi all, I wanted to let you know of a problem I am having with etsy- just incase you might be having the same problem and not even know it.  I have had a dramatic sales drop.  The only sales I am getting right now are from returning customers. I have also notices a drop in views too.  This was quite noticible for me, and because I depend on my sales for bills and groceries I needed to find out the problem.  I went to the forums and tried to figure out what the problem was.  I found it in the "BUGS" section.  I put myself on Vacation in March and then again in April which is where the bug came in.  When I reactivated my shop my items were no longer included in google product searches which is HUGE!!  Unfortunately I am waiting on the etsy admin to fix this problem.  If you too have had this problem -go to the forums and give them your shop name so the engineers can look at it and fix it.  Of course don't hold your breath to have this taken care of anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. We've had lots of problems too. Will pass your post along. Blessings... Polly (frenchbarn.net)

    ReplyDelete