Saturday, May 29, 2010

Showcase Sunday


Well my shop is slowly creeping in the google shopping searches.  As I have said in previous posts, I had a bug that affected my shop.  I was not the only shop affected by this either.  I found myself spending hours in the forums looking for answers and support and while I was there I met Lori from Kidnaround Creations.  She has an amaizing etsy shop.

 I really hope you will go check her out! She has everything from crayon rolls to puppets and games. Her shop is a perfect place to shop for birthdays or just a fun gift for a the special child in your life.  I picked a few favorites to show you.


 Kidnaroundcreations has amazing prices that these precious gifts are hard to pass up. 

For my showcase I chose my pirate outfit.  I made this for the first time last summer and I must say my son is such a cute model.  It is hard to believe how fast time flies!  This set is only $22.00

Order this - this week and get free shipping.  Just convo me before purchase and I will adjust the listing for you.  (ends June 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment