Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Work Space

Sorry I have been absent this week, just gettng some work done.  I just wanted to share a find I found at one of our local thrift stores.  I got it for $35 and it is on wheels and has a plug in strip, which allows me to move my glue gun out of the kitchen.

It has lots of great storage too.  So my husband was thrilled I moved the glue gun out of the kitchen but was not thrilled about this.

He was a little concerned when he saw I loaded my ribbon on dowels and put them in his gun racks.  It is not a great solution because the racks are made for guns so the slots are uneven for straight hanging otherwise it would have been perfect in my eyes.  I told him it was temporary so we will see what i come up with next;)
I will post again soon- i promise!!
Photobucket"/>

16 comments:

  1. What a score!!!! =) Awesome find. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find!! It's all organized so nicely, I need organization baddddd...

    Thanks for stopping over to visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of John Wayne - makes me smile!!

    What a wonderful find...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is too funny, gun rack is awesome. I don't think John Wayne approves either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I showed this post to my husband who said. "That's just not right." lol know really LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humm someone likes ribbon...great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing your cabinet transformation. And I have to say I laughed so hard when I saw your ribbon storage...hahaha Fun! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! Loving this one! You have a very patient husband! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the gun rack ribbon photo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my gosh! I love it! And I always see these at hard sales~what a great way to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The John Wayne picture fits right in

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so funny. I bet he was surprised when he saw that! And what an awesome find- I need to go thrifting more often!

    Thank you for participating in the Creative Therapy session at Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha Ha Ha Ha...that cracks me up to see your ribbon all organized with John Wayne and the guns!! So funny! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did great and I love the pic of the ribbons on the gun rack! This is SOOO something I would do! Even John Wayne would understand a lady's need for organization, just as long as it's temporary, lol. Your roll around find is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that your ribbon is on the gun racks with John Wayne overseeing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete