Tuesday, May 4, 2010

To Do Tuesday

Mothers day is just about her and I seriously need to get some gifts made.  For this weeks To-Do Tuesday, I chose to pick mother's day gift crafts.  So if you haven't gotten yours done either here are some ideas. Be sure to check out the details of each of these crafts by going to thier sites.
 1.  Melissa over at Those Northern Skies crafted this beautiful heirloom

2. Go to On My Side of the Room to see this awesome mother's day gift.

3. Then check out this Tea Towel Cake over at Aly&Ash

4. Stories By Me has a tutorial for this bracelet that would also be a wonderful gift.

5.  For the gardening mother go to The Flowering Dogwood for these garden spoon markers


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I love your ideas, keep craftin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your tea towel cake! Make sure to email me pictures so I can feature them on the Aly&Ash facebook page! alyashcreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for featuring me! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me. I am honored...

    ReplyDelete